The following set of questions have been developed as suggestions for interviewers, to help get the interview with Tamara Paul started.
- What was your goal in writing this book?
- Why did you come to write this book?
- Did this book evolve out of other activities?
- Who should read this book?
- The idea of each of us having superpowers is fascinating. How did you come up with this idea?
- How should people seek out their own kryptonite?
- What should they do once they identify this vulnerability?
- You take a dim, or should I say skeptical, view of coincidences. Can you explain how that’s central to your thesis?
- You speak of life’s storms, of riding them out and rebuilding them. Is this a core tenet of your book, and if so, what advice do you offer to the storm-riders among us?
- How long did it take you to write this book?
- Did you run into any specific writing challenges in writing this book?
- What advice do you have for aspiring how-to writers who want to share their own life lessons?
- Where do you see this book going?
In spite of how many times you’ve thought or even said out loud, “I’m only human,” Discover Your Superpowers: The Key to Unlocking Your True Potential™ will forever change the meaning of that phrase. Discovering or igniting your dormant superpowers will allow you to live your best life, and this book is just the resource you need to achieve it.
Discover Your Superpowers is available from Amazon in the following formats:
- Print (Trade paperback): 978-1-7326838-0-8: $14.95
- Ebook: 978-1-7326838-5-3: $7.99
- Also available on audio
Publication Date: January 8, 2019
Discover Your Superpowers: The Key to Unlocking Your True Potential™
A Powerful New Book by Tamara Paul
For Those Who Intend to Succeed
Columbus Ohio, January 8, 2019: As kids, we all believed in superheroes, and most of us secretly believed that someday our own superpowers would arrive. Like a young Clark Kent, we believed we could fly—if not now, then soon. Then reality stepped in, and—losing that belief, proclaiming “I’m only human”—we became grounded, limited in what we could do to those things we could see, hear, and feel with our own five senses.
But there is an alternative.
Author and personal growth consultant Tamara Paul, a certified life and health coach, sees things differently. “We all have our own superpowers,” she pointed out, “things we excel at, often without even trying. Each of us could use those superpowers in our daily lives if only we once again believed in ourselves.”
Author Tamara Paul has been mentoring and coaching clients for over 10 years, and has a personal testimony of using her own superpowers dating for as long as she can remember.
This is the theme of Tamara Paul’s dynamic new, just-published book, Discover Your Superpowers: The Key to Unlocking Your True Potential™, hitting book shelves January 2019 by Your True Potential™ Press. This book is like no other life coaching book because it is also accompanied by a journal and workbook with questions and exercises to help readers get started on their superhero journey.
As the basis for this ground-breaking new book, Paul is the CEO of Your True Potential™. There, she and her team of human potential experts work with clients to help them achieve their full potential in their careers, in their families, and in their lives.
“I wrote this book,” Tamara explained, “to help others grasp, at one sitting, the significance of their abilities to change lives, starting with their own life. While I treasure the opportunity of working with people one-on-one—few things give me more satisfaction—the only way I can reach tens of thousands of people is to put my ideas out there. In this way, anyone who wants to grow their own superpowers can learn what I’ve learned. In this way, I help them to grow from what I have to teach. My new book, Discover Your Superpowers, is exactly what I offer my clients, but in a boiled-down, sharply-focused presentation.”
Discover Your Superpowers: The Key to Unlocking Your True Potential is available from Amazon in both print and Kindle formats, audio, and is also available at Barnes & Noble and other bookstores.
About Tamara Paul
Tamara Paul is a Columbus, Ohio-based personal growth/life coach consultant and author who uses her new book, Discover Your Superpowers: The Key to Unlocking Your True Potential™ — published by Your True Potential™ Publishing on January 8, 2019—to help others understand what she’s already learned. We all have abilities—superpowers, if you will—that set us apart from others . . . but only if we believe in ourselves and our powers to change lives for the better. Her exciting new book is available here on Amazon, in both Kindle and print formats, as well as audio.